Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sweet lil baby C

I woke up this morning and took Jade to go baby sit, when i got home i was thinking we should put Carson into some baby modeling. I mean he is that cute, lol really he is. I think that i will look into it when we get to Utah. Besides that i work at 10: 30 but im afraid to go back to sleep because i dont wake up when my alarm goes off, and we went to bed around 3 again. Oh shat

3 comments:

Jade said...

haha oh my gosh baby modeling? youre funny. hope your work day was okay today. love u boots

Anonymous said...

I agree - he could be a Gerber baby. He has a beautiful face! How could he not - look at his mommy and daddy!

Anonymous said...

Compliments !...
Ciao from Italy
:)