Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Longest post evvver

Today has been such a long and stressful day today.
Starting out with waking up this morning, I was told to go
to this job called"Labor Ready". YEAH it seemed nice and all
until i got there, I felt like i was going to get some kind of disease!
The kind of people that were there waiting for a job. Anyways the
way that the job works is you sit and wait for a job to come up,
(which their might not ever be a job) So i showed up there this morning
not knowing that's how it all works, so i sat there from 530 to 845 and i couldn't
take it any longer so i left and came and picked up Jade and we went over to her
aunt Amy's house so she could finish up some work she does for her brother Jeff.
Then we went to a store called "Winco". I know dad would like that store because
everything there is like a dollar cheaper than anywhere else.
After we grabbed a few things and went home, i was debating whether i should
go fishing or not. Buttttttt i passed out instead and woke up 3 hours later.
It was a nice little nap and i needed it. As i woke up dinner was ready, and Lindsay
made a tasty little meal which sucks Jade couldn't have enjoyed it, Shame on her taste buds!!!
Okay it was a chicken enchiladas with sour cream smothering it. ONE TASTY MEAL!
I was full with one of them but had to go back for seconds, then thirds. and i think i could
have fit one more of them in me just thinkin my stomach would explode.
Anyways Im nervous for my job interview with UPS in the morning at 10.
I really am hoping i get the job. If NOT Andrey has been real helpful and kind and asked
his boss today if i could get a job and he said Yes, So i do have a back up plan if either of those two don't go good for me. I'll be moving home! Not really but i wish... I would move back to Utah if i could right now! Anyways ill try to keep this updated more often, but don't count on it.
Later for now. Sorry not pictures. Jade has some recent pics on her page if you want to check them out. Bye

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you are so cute! That's how jobs go sometimes. Don't get discouraged - you'll get a good job. Kody - you need to tell UPS that Aunt Carol just retired from there and use her for a reference. She loved working for UPS.

I can't wait to see you tomorrow!
Love you MOM