Sunday, February 1, 2009

Family

Today was a gloomy sunday and we were just getting ready for church. While we were in sacrament Carson couldn't quit moving around. He is full with energy and loves his dad! lol
I think that i am getting alittle nervous for Kris to come home from Chicago. Not even a full month til hes home, I hope he isn't to mad when he finds out where all of his belongings went.
I will try to make it up to him some how, just don't know how! I am so excited to come to Utah on the 17th and i will be staying til the 1st of March. I have been looking for jobs and i found a nice sized basement apartment in West jordan with 2 bed and 2 bath, im not sure though. We are so poor since we have lived here. I hate Washington and the neighbors that we have! I know that everything will be okay once we have reached where we need to go. I would love to go to school, I have had to drop out of Columbia Basin College this last month from not meeting financial aid qualifications. If we do not get the basement apartment, I am going to try and get into U of U and apply to live in the family living apartments that they have. Behalf all the stress that i feel here in Washington, I soon to be happy where i belong, home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea Kody, I am so happy you updated y0ur blog. I can't wait for you, Jade, Carson to come. It will be so nice to see all of you again! I love your pictures. You and Jade are so cute together. Love you, MOM

The Fords said...

Hey Kody! Glad to see you FINALLY updated your blog! Update it more often! Don't worry, I don't think Kris will mind. I'm excited for you to come home! yay! Miss you and your lil fam
love you!