Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Me And Carson Sleepin
When i first woke up this morning i realized that both of my legs were dead and when i got out of bed i almost stumbled to the floor, I had a really hard time getting ready for work. When i was at work today my shift was almost up and randomly my boss{Tim} just had to say somthing to get me pisst off. I held in my anger, but as he was talking to me i was smashing in the garbages as i was told to do so, I am not pleased with the man and it was just a horrible day. I am ready to move back to Utah, Their is so much there that just isn't here in the tricities! I am not sure how long it's going to take for us to just pack our bags and get out of here, Jade wants to wait for our rent to be up, but we can't afford it. So i think we should do the noble thing and just do what is smart. We at least tried. School didn't work and my job sucks, i dont really like anyone their. It's just to stressful here, maybe i need depression pills or somthing. Anyways tonight Carson was so cute he was sucking his little thumb, I would post it but its on my phone and im not sure how to send it to my email. Well i would have to call it a night, I work early and the new day is about to begin. Ill try to stay posted, im just a busy kinda guy. Not really. More Lazy.

3 comments:

The Fords said...

CUTEST picture in the WORLD!! I love that! What week are you coming home for kris's homecoming? I'm hoping all of you will come! Miss all of you! LOVE YOU!
Don't worry kody, things will get better. :) Keep saying your prayers.

Anonymous said...

Oh Kody what a way cute picture!!!!
Hey you are the least laziest person I know. What 18 year old kid would take responsibility and go to school and work until midnight and then do it all over again. Not to many. You have always been a hard worker - and because of it - YOU WILL go far! I have no doubt - Dr. Anderson :)

cathmom said...

hmmmm, sorry that things have been so tough for you, Kody. It's easy to feel discouraged on foggy, gloomy days. When I'm feeling like you are, it helps a little to make a gratitude list. I call it "My 5 Gratefuls." When I visit your apartment, I see so many things that good folks have given you and other signs that you are loved and cared about.